Confessions of Valley Girl: Back in EP, Twilight, Formation

She. Is. Beast


I can do this, I lied to myself feebly. No one was going to bite me.
-Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 1, p.14
Satsriakal! Shalom!Yeah, we're officially BACK in EP! And I couldn't resist the temptation to start the blogpost with horrible quotes from "Twilight:The Movie"I have so much to tell you! Yes, you, the invisible hypothetical quirky audience that reads my blog. I've been inspired by the 'Confessions of a Klang Valley Girl' post; like hello where was my incredible sense of politically incorrect but somehow spot on-ly hilarious sociological satire essays. 

As I am writing this, I am currently surrounded by hordes of pre-pubescent (JKJK, most of them are older than me) trying on prom dresses. It. Is. Crazy. 

I am Crazy, but then again, news? I think not. Okay, I digress. Essentially, I became obsessed with Twilight again (is re-obsessed even a word?) because of the (thorn bush song, a.k.a Full Moon-Black Ghosts), spent a INAPPROPRIATE time with Tom( the charming-abrasive-debater) because he is also from my hometown, *shoutout to China Town* and we watched Ola Bola together, also I fell in love with Beyonce's Formation.

'Slay, Queen! YASSS ' is definitely on every self-respecting pop culture fan's Facebook home page but seriously, she did. Beyonce, that is! Not the tons of wannabes claiming love for her; do you even Queen B? I kid, don't shoot the messenger.
The emotional depth of that song is crazy, she referenced New Orleans, police brutality, injustice, Blue Ivy and hot sauce. Red Lobster, anyone? Feminism is definitely proud to have her representing it. Apparently, our resident smarty-pants, Slayonce, *Tom calls her this* was recently converted to feminism because of Beyonce. Not me? I cry. 

I'm quite conflicted because I think I should probably brush my teeth and make my bed but LIFE. BLOG. I cannot. OH GOD. S1. M1. KILL ME NOW!

On second thoughts, I am going to prom so let me live.

After close observation of the average EP girl, this budding sociologist has decided that the label 'basic' is quite an accurate description and is not considered generalisation at all, (yes, Tom!), so with that I end this post:






PS I might write a story. PLS READ...
xoxoxoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sock and a half

Migozarad

A Faraway Loving