heartbreak is good for art

 if i had a choice i would choose you

and you know this, you do

but i used to deny myself the one i really wanted

because i was used to thinking


That i would never get it

it being you and you being

the one i really want. 

You know?


But you being in the abstract sense,

Not a definite person. Not at all

Because as Rumi said what you seek 

Is also seeking you


and I know this is the universe speaking in 

rhymes and I know that everything I want is

already contained within me

and that patience is a virtue


My life whirls as a whirling dervish

turkish delights in every bite

and the broken halves

become whole once more


tamam shud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why We Need More Mindy Kalings on Television.

I Used To Be Darker: INTRODUCTION OF POLITICO

The College Blog? Little Boys Cry Too...