Surprise, surprise: She's At it AGAIN!

Readers, readers. I have previously and continuously mentioned colleges. Indecisively, I must add, which has continually being annoying for both myself and various family members around me.
*cough, cough, MOMMMY* JK, except not really.

I've seriously been stressing about it and the words: "Best Fit". Like EEEwwwwwwww.

"Find your best fit college."

"Let _______ quiz tell you exactly which UC you should attend."

"Discover which Ivy League is best for you."

Instead of TV shows and embarrassing videos of cats and the Jeremy Kyle show or WWYD episodes, my internet history consists mostly of such titles, which can often be more embarrassing than Jeremy Kyle shouting at a poor, weeping man/woman.

I have, my friends, perhaps for better or worse decided to post which colleges I hopefully am applying to.

Ish.

Hoping to declare my major as political science and end up working as either a diplomat for UN or in finance, I will be happy to keep blogging if any of you guys want to comment below??




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sock and a half

Migozarad

A Faraway Loving