The Second Coming?

So, I did it; 'it' being signing up for Christian Fellowship. I don't know why I did exactly- but the first meeting/sermon ended up being quite entertaining.
Mr X's talk was on sexual immorality, sex and uh, some other things... I'm still not really sure what the conclusion of that was. I think the gist of it was somewhere along the lines of 'sex before marriage is forbidden by the Bible'/what Adam did before Eve is anyone's guess so .... is okay??

Plus, interestingly enough this girl called, well let's call her Yik Kheng who lives in my house is pretty weird. I mean she's nice enough to my friends, especially McKenna and Peggy but with me, she's just so aggressively neutral that its become borderline aggressive. I don't dislike her but it just doesn't make sense? I mean she didn't even say thank you when I passed her stuff- I don't know if she doesn't like me or if she's just awkward around people she doesn't know!

But even Hanna noticed this! She's just being weird around me and Hanna (or Hanna and I) I think. She's perfectly fine to Birgit, who is flightier than me so if its a case of my being flighty then she should really reconsider. Sometimes I want to ask some of the people who are like Yik, and just pull a Regina George but I can't. Unfortunately.
Peggy had a birthday. It was alright. Suspect that Peggy is not too pleased with me but then again, Peggy is weird .

So I think the message of the sermon today is "Stop trying to make fetch happen, Yik Kheng!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sock and a half

Migozarad

A Faraway Loving