The Punjabi Boy next door



"For the female of the species is more
deadly than the male."- Rudyard Kipling

Is it not true that in many relationships, one person doesn't belong there? That one half of a whole got lucky, didn't actually deserve the other. There was one boy who I'd liked for a while, and I imagined if we ever were in a relationship, I would be the lucky one- the undeserving one.

He was perfect, and I am not saying this to be poetic or melancholic, it's because he literally was. Tall, handsome, smart and he wanted to do medicine. I think his parents must have struck a lottery with him!
We were discussing marriages with my grandparents and I don't think I could bear getting married to someone I didn't completely love or worse, someone I couldn't respect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sock and a half

Migozarad

A Faraway Loving