Mein Gott

oh god, I thought to look at you
your head was brown, eyes blue.
your whiteness was the problem here
it made me want to disappear.

you were, Mein Gott, so good
so right you even asked if you
could take a bite so fragile so
wondering and I understand

if you don't want this again I'm haunted
by the thought of you inside me
outside is cold, you tried you put
it inside my opening

I like you I said you said I'm sorry
I had a bad breakup it's -
"NOT YOU!"I interrupt. I know where
this is going!

No no no you say not like that
you hug me before you leave.
wunderbar Wunderbar you are
what a lovely lad

come again please i'll open up and this
time it'll be better, so fun
so tight so wet so much to give
Mein Gott oh oh OH!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sock and a half

Migozarad

A Faraway Loving