Dear Ben

Dear Ben,

Thank you for everything. I never thought I could love someone as deeply as I love you, so completely it overwhelms me. Ben, you make me smile everyday, and laugh and forget my worries, Ben!
Ben you are my everything! You are not only a great friend to me, but also a great husband and father to our five beautiful children.

Jared and Jesse tell me everyday after school how much they are proud of you, that you fight everyday for tikkun olam , for acts of kindness at your job. Jessline wants to be like you, and fix the world, Joshua, to think like you and possess your brilliant mind. Jacob, our baby, has your self-deprecating sense of humour that puts everyone at ease.

Even our dog loves you, and Vern is such a picky affection-lavisher. You are the reason we all get up everyday and have faith in the world, my social justice warrior, feminist, egalitarian, liberal, Democratic love of my life.

Happy 10th anniversary,

M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sock and a half

Migozarad

A Faraway Loving